HELP ME VOLUNTEER IN THAILAND AND LAOS

Saturday, July 5, 2008

BERUBE-BUG #2 / PROGRESS

PARTIALLY CUT "SCREECHER" LINO


COMPLETELY CUT "SCREECHER" LINO (SCAN)


INKED LINO


INKED LINO AND STUDIO ASSISTANT (BOTTOM RIGHT OF IMAGE)


I just finished the cutting and printing process for Berube-Bug #2, AKA "Screecher". Here are some scans and pics of the progression. I'll post the black/white image tomorrow after it dries.

If you look carefully in the pic with my hand on the roller you'll notice my print studio apprentice in the bottom of the image, always there to lend a helping paw if necessary.

2 comments:

LaurenceB said...

I like this "Screecher".
I'll try to make another creature for you.
(please, don't work your apprentice too hard; he looks exhausted)

Anonymous said...

Fabulous process...and your helper is so cute!

Can I pet him?