HELP ME VOLUNTEER IN THAILAND AND LAOS

Sunday, December 14, 2008

DECEMBER BUG GOING OUT MONDAY 12/15/08



I'l be heading to Baltimore Maryland for the week, leaving tomorrow in order to participate in the opening of the production of Alice in Wonderland that I have been creating work for since early spring. I will then be returning to NYC for a few days and promptly hopping on a jet and getting my butt to Ft. Lauderdale for a much needed rest. I'll be putting December Berube-Bug's in the mail for the following: Dale Roberts / Victoria B.C. Canada - Angela Behrendt / Hannover Germany - Tim Scannell / Port Angeles Washington - Lettres Et Images / Gradignan France - Fast Eyes / Fairfax Station Virginia - Jose Manuel Figueiredo / Sintra Portugal - Ryosuke Cohen / Osaka Japan - Michel Della Vedova / Limoges France - Laura pacter / Naples Florida.

Should i receive more mail while gone, I'll try to get return posts into the mail in the space between trips, if not, some folks will be receiving their December Berube-Bug in the beginning of January.

I hope everyone has a wonderful remainder to the rest of 2008 and I just wanted to say that it has been a great honor to receive so many incredibly creative submissions to my Berube-Bug mailart call. You have all made going to the mailbox a rewarding experience.

Peace and Joy to all my MailArt friends around the world.

No comments: