HELP ME VOLUNTEER IN THAILAND AND LAOS

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

WHAT MONTH IS IT ANYWAY???????

Hey People, I just wanted to say, "Hello" and let you know that despite the fact that you haven't seen any sketches or prints of November's Berube-Bug, there is in fact one in the works. It would appear that I have a zillion projects going on at the same time, including the production of a dozen or so illustrations that are being incorporated into a stage adaptation of Alice In Wonderland that's debuting in Baltimore under the direction of producer/choreographer Scott Rink towards the end of the month of December. I'm also collaborating with my boyfriend, poet and all around brilliant artist Brandon Lacy Campos on a book of poetry including 20 or so previous never published prints of mine. In addition to work outside of the studio that i would rather not bore you with. So, please stay tuned, and if anyone feels as though I have missed out on sending you your return October Bug, send me a note. I have a few extra printed up and ready to go.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you received my mailart. I hope we'll get a chance to see your images for Alice in Wonderland.

Brandon Lacy Campos said...

You forgot to mention our t-shirt release as well ;-)