HELP ME VOLUNTEER IN THAILAND AND LAOS

Saturday, September 6, 2008

SEPTEMBER BIRTHDAY BERUBE-BUG

Since September is such a special month, being that so many brilliant people were born this month, I decided to go ahead and create a Birthday Berube-Bug in honor of these individuals. And, since I just happen to be going out of town for my birthday next week for an extended birthday/vacation combo, I decided to get September's bug ready to go before I left. This time around, there wasn't any initial sketch. Just a drawing directly from my head on to the piece of linoleum, a few adjustments and then cut as I see fit, and print. Presto magic. I'll have a few in the mail by Monday for the couple of people who have already sent their September contribution to my monthly creature collection. Any creatures received after Weds. will have to wait until my return around the 23rd in order to be scanned and posted to the blog.

Below are pics from the creating/cutting/printing process. Tomorrow, I'll go ahead and scan the final printed piece after it's dry.

INITIAL SKETCH ON LINOLEUM (SCAN)


CUT LINOLEUM (SCAN)


INKED LINOLEUM (PIC)

No comments: